.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 29, 2005

 

making a million won't help you he says

I get sort of pissed off and ..... I called the cops I have had it with other people harrasing about my finances the car crap I can drop. have the voices told you to do anything.... no scully I have to admit there is finacial stuff going on as far as mostly rumored investigations being yelled at the apartment but that isn't a threat about my brokerage acount. Some mention that giving bad advice is almost as bad as giving good advice a complete crock of shit about south african steel companies and law suit abuse. I was remembering that when I saw the gm graphiti but that is just vandelism as far as the police department is concerned.. I want to be more detailed but frustration and then impatience just go shoot the basterd scully.
christen waved at me on the way to work pulled into the parking lot were the graphiti was and then could have been going the direction of wallmart. she could have been going anywhere as far as I know. Sounds like a black guy older, but I could be wrong it is possible he could be hispanic he has that sort of voice though, I think I am supposed to believe he works for verizen

Comments:
It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?