.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 24, 2005

 

my first post and a test of sorts

This is just a test page I am still trying to grasp all the feeds and such to add to the http://www.dexrow.com website. After getting kicked off of several websites or more
percise the whole internet almost went bankrupt and kept taking my pages with them. I have pretty much had everything people have paid me to sing, paid me to advertise and most of all told me there deepest terrorist secrets. For two years I have had the number one site in "corpus christi" + "organised crime" with something that looks like hijact and something that looks like a bunch of riots against free trade ( I have seem to have lost the number one placement and will probily be hosting stuff my software from dance teck in uk). Perhaps I was distracted so what happens do you suppose. I get people around my apartment acting like it is thier fault and deserve to get hurt. with no strife it probily just dissapears into distant memories. New york is so far away, Now that the body bags are coming home I have been torn between advertising the hell out of myself and my brand name and some caution to prevent someone from getting hurt all the while I have been putting up with a pretty intense audio harrasment campain, suggestions I should comit sucide (or maybe it is one of my neibors that should deniabilty and claims of other person-ness could be at play).
Everyone knows it is a coverup by the city police department and that city elections are coming soon. All these other things are so far away presidents and generals. Politics is local and so is law enforcement, It had died down some I still get threats about using my brokerage account and I am pretty sure that the wiretap is partialy there to try to control comunication and not realy there to get evidence. There is the two wiretap theory the one wiretap and someone who is very good with sound trying to keep the other wiretap from seeing anything.. things have been quiet lately maybe something is about to happen. 4 out of 5 times it is a coke dealer.. Another one of the patterns harrasment from the neiboring apartments and then voom its a coke dealer usualy on payday. If I figure out this rss thing and feeds then this blog thing may be the way to go some of the pages look pretty good.

Comments:
It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?