.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

 

My VST software

For the time being my vst software is on the side of the blog. stormpages doesn't seem to have gone down completly but since I cannot edit and because it looks like crap I am going to play around and see if I can come up with some form of syndication. The vst software link is almost invisable. The conspiracy aspect to the software remains. keep in mind the harder it is to see the link the more underground and desirable it is. (ya right). I am moving it to dance teck (in uk) and then linking to it. The syndication code isn't that good as of yet and you will not find me on yahoo but if you want my headlines you will need to go to the vst page and then hit source when you back click the mouse. I will work on getting more hiteck later

Comments:
It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.
 

Services available:
- Combating and eradication of insects and Rumah rodents.
- The eradication of rats and mil White.
- Cleaning carpets, mattresses.
- Washing and cleaning curtains and sofas.


افضل شركة مكافحةحشرات بجدة
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
افضل شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?