.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 28, 2005

 

sad state of tek stocks (this month anyway)

It is what started as a controled panic in november realy. Alot of people are probily in
the same shoes I am in. I may have known alot earlier though as I tell people it was 1999
and I knew I was doomed so I started to put some money back. It was alot of harrasment from
outside sources. If you know someone has a problem where they spend their free time doing nothing but harrass you should you spend every dime you have and leave yourself completly at the mercy of vandelism or whatever else such loosers come up with and the answer I gave myself was no... (no way in hell). Even though I knew I was doomed I still would go to the clubs and drink a sprite even give the dancer $1 sometimes.
People who are doomed should invest for income it only makes sence you have someone harrasing you who seems to have a desire to interfer with your income that's what you replace.
Add a looming deadline and you get some agressive trades. My two stocks of the month nvtl and xm(sr). They paid me $350 for my nvtl and it looked stable until I bought it and then it droped like a rock. I may have lost more than the person that bought the option (if you look at a short term and I just sit and look at the news). option expires in june. 200 shares of xmsr the right to buy them from me for $200 in febuary at $37.50, I could make money and keep the options at $35.. I just get to watch everything drop and wonder what is going on. It would freak me out if I didn't come up with 22 grand last year. Look at nvtl and earnings estimates and try to figure out the price I don't understand it but I have seen it happen befour where everyone knows what is going on but me. xm I grab $200 next month and the price drop is no big deal.
Thats all the investing for me for awhile until I consolidate and then go again. (unless of corse I realy am doomed with a one month horrizen and then there's plan 2, or I could just get a job

Comments:
It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?