.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

a non-yellowish truth to the serius sec investigation and insider trading rumors

I now hold 800 shares of serius bought for aprox $2500. When the price went down to $2.50 I was looking at both how much of my portfolio was in serius (less than 5%) and the option yield at $2.50. I have been getting a two part harrasment campain from men that sound homosexual one part is about buying a car and the second part is about my brokerage account. I have someone in what sounds like one of the neiboring apartments talking (vaugly the defence maybe a claim about coincidence and him talking about someone else). There was also metion about south africa and the shares I had boought with the money I recieved from one of the option payments. stock went up around 300%. Instead of hearing the acusations about gambling I am hearing them now about insider trading. There was metion about plight of south african minors and alot of b.s. I was origanily going to put the money towards credit card debt in a beat the rate sceme but the card refinanced at 0%. I was looking at steel companies but the price went up sharply befour I was able to invest. found a south african steel company in the sometimes working java interaction with msn.
There is some hope amung homosexuals and men who have no hair on thier legs that I will by a car and give them money. It's a very stupid premise and I truly have the same opionion that many muslems probly have. Needless to say I follow serius radio very closely the day befour they replaced top management the corpus christi police department roleplayed something and then any person shouted there is an investigation at my apartment. Just because I have something that looks like a terrorist attack and I get high double digit yields does not mean I am part of the gambino's. It's partialy risk-reward and partialy the companies I picked have done very well (alot of them are real estate and clean utilities).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?