.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 25, 2005

 

this is the irs on drugs..

good news and bad news.... at this pace I will have cash flow of around $10,000 on a $50,000 investment... I had to by my march option back for xmsr and sell it again in july. Scott trade sent me a revised form that did not look correct, I also have this problem where I already did my taxes so I had to talk to the irs. Black lady who sounded like she was on medication saying something about my adress being different. You would almost hope it was a phone hacker. How did they send me the tax form if the adress wasn't correct? It sounded like they may go after me for $20 in cap gaines and she told me I would have to talk to someone else about the 1250 cap gains... damn forms are a pain is the..... easier than they have been. She said she was going to send me a form.. hopefully scott trade is going to credit my account a g for the bond that was called I keep checking I don't see anything. may be a function of paperwork. I would have to say that I get different issues with optionsxpress money is a very serious matter because I may need to but food this month.. (or next).. On the whole I would have to say I may have a chance instead of being 100% doomed. Someone is playing intimdation games maybe or maybe just humor I am walking and there is a cd with dex scratched into it. Once in a while I find one that isn't completly messed up..

Comments:
It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.
 
Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Pictaram and the other pages describe themselves as 'Online Instagram Posts viewer', which operates through the Instagram API.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?