.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 11, 2005

 

the case against law enforcement (the people currently running things)

I am now well into a several year harrasment compain against me personaly. I get harrased about using my providian card. I am not sure how anyone would know exactly the day that the bill comes (that and wallgreens) unless it is a postal employee. The problem I am hearing is that it is a texas bank that will get screwed over when I get screwed over the other $26,000 isn't important. I was looking into providian and it looks like they just have a processing center in dallas. Remember when you are starving to death because there is no credit card processing people in corpus that extorian threats and I have been corrected when I yell f$*)#(Q your extortion threat that they are making extortion promises that screwing over credit cards when you screw someone over and make extortion threats is o.k. unless it is processed in dallas screw corpus christi companies.
that is the case right now in the election for changing the management of law enforcement. case closed. (the credit I have availabe is probily well over $60,000)


when you are abusive and harras people they tend to lash out and there is a good be that at least one of those wierd shooting was encited against the police department cost to us you ask. At least $100,000 for the out of court settlement and then you have the lawyers exc exc... The teknique (spelled badly I know) is audio that is pretty soft constant harrasment and then if anything is said you are supposed to say that person is crazy. What we get to read about is that people for some reason attack cops in corpus more than they do in other places and that more shooting deaths and wrongfull death suits occur. Are the people that run our city fooled or just not effective that's another case for changing management.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?