.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 25, 2005

 

ccisd and tobbaco marketing

back in the old days people would market to kids 15 or so sell them tobbaco at the
corner maverick market (webber and spid). they would go back and smoke at the smokeing
section. You had your drugs also. I don't suscribe to iran contra but it was all over campas and
one guy even microwaved it on the night shift at the maverick market on everheart. I seem to be getting alot of abuse and claims that I need protective custody or something... dissapear with your terrorist attack and don't return.. Alot of abuse from citgo (they bought maverick market). I keep hearing this horrible woman talking about lawsuit abuse like when you do have something that looks like a terrorist attack that is the most important item. I am aware that at times you would have oil on the tracks but realy no claim on if it was or wasn't reported I would dout that I played any role where I would have to get attacked about it...... I do believe that helping the envirement can help oil companies but not countries (like citgo). ever wonder how much alcohol could be made from the tons of grass that now go into the sewers along with electricity and maybe gases.......

Comments:
It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?