.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 05, 2005

 

dex could refinance

I haven't done the research but I notice they are paying high rates
in the bond fund. Now that they are officaly a different company the
may have an easier time refinancing. I bought 200 shares of napster sold
the right to buy it at $7.50. may be more risk than I should take leaves
it at around 2% of my portfolio and maybe $200 back in a month and a half
that is why people should deversify and why they did it why hyb. To cover
your behind if something tanks..
some more notes. I noticed that turbines sell for as little as 2 grand.
The ones that sell for 10 thousand may be pratical for a microcap that trades
over the counter. What I am eyeing is maybe the park department say hey here
is some local jobs. someone suggested a direct investment plan. I also have
my hydroelectric plant planned out. If you think small an understand how yahoo
works and understand how to make investers confortable i.e. pay dividends and/or
report positive income. You would think that maybe earnings share's in lew of
taxes as a local subsidy that gets you income could works..
I was also looking at the highway signs and maybe bridging between downtown buildings instead of building poles.... that is your taxes.. On a small scale
you can go where big companies can't or won't...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?