.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

sbc graphiti...

I don't know what it means says sbc... (south western bell corp)..
I miss the audio part of it sometimes. I am noticing alot of damage along
the fence towards holly and it looks like some sbc equipment got killed.
Delphi now has an official shareholder lawsuit they are asking if you have
been part of a lawsuit in the last three years. I don't know if mutual funds
count I think I am part without asking because of the sec for strong mutual funds.
Someone had mentioned them at work and fidelity forced me out because I had
less than $2,500
things I watch.. napster pays about 10% for 5 weeks on the option. I know
I only have to come up with $70 for what I had bought and will get more than twice
that tommorow. conservitive is take the xm money and go for next month at $32.50
I will just watch yahoo and napster. Looks like I will get around $500 hopefully.
xm raised the price and baseball season starts next month. I don't know if many pay
attention to preseason. Today is the first day I see much support for the options looks like a play at $30 expiring next week.
That target india website that I put up to get other people to complain because I wasn't sure what the )&*( it ment.... delphi is in india the search engine is coming up with threats to it people in banglordoor.... You figure cover stories. They are against world trade and a large population in detroit. I don't have any audio on sbc though..
I am getting extortion promises he says, not threats. Sounds like a problem with my brokerage account and just harrasment in general. On the one hand a insuation that optionsxpress isn't a real company and I was ripped off and on the other hand I have that scottrade makes extra money by harrasing people. There is some question in my mind weather I am having trouble with optionsxpress or the postal system. I get harrased about both walgreens rebates when I get them and providian bills when they arrive in my box. From what I can tell options express is a real company that is publicly traded and that a smear campain may effect the price. I needed that $120, they seem to be unsure what adress to use and that is why I am unsure where the problem is the post office or optionsxpress. They gave me something to write checks on the account and I think I will use credit for the rent so that I can get free hotel rooms once in awhile. (thats the best offer I have I should get a gift card from somewhere as well)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?