.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

appears nation of islam doesn't like child protective service

HoustonChronicle.com - Attack slightly damages Nation of Islam mosque... devices were thrown on the roof of a Nation of Islam mosque in Austin earlyMonday, ... primarily at mosques in Houston, Dallas and New Orleans. ...www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/ special/terror/local/1051714 - 41k - Cached - Similar pages
Black America Today / Michael Jackson and the Nation of Islam... The news that Michael Jackson joined the Nation of Islam (NOI) sent the radio... and handling) to: ROMAR Media Group; PO Box 763127; Dallas, TX 75376. ...www.blackamericatoday.com/article.cfm?ArticleID=321 - 13k - Apr 22, 2005 - Cac

I think I figured out the harrasment. I get one postcard almost every month from walgreens. I sent a postcard to child protection services because I suspected something but wasn't sure in 2001 (early 2001)... I am getting cops and everything when these things come in the mail. The nation of islam supports jackson who acts like a complete loon. I suspect that has something to do with wiretaps these people may be roleplaying instructions to each other... I haven't had any of that nation of islam stuff next door but they may be are getting help from postal employees. I am going out on a limb and just send a bunch of postcards to myself... It's a fedral crime to say anything at all to me about it anyway regardless of being right or wrong... Some union people have been suggesting that one of the former managers is a white supremist. I may have got a fund raiser around my apartment. I have never said that everyone around the apartment was a problem just that there may be a problem because of the situation. It is just circumstantial that it is the nation of islam. It is an organised group of black men who apear to be taking orders from somone and some people that are probily just used as cover to hide behind numbers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?