.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

cocaine signals

I had two of the cocaine signals last week and this week. silence that was the day of the car wreck and then alot of harrasment like anger that I didn't have money to buy drugs. There was an eight day period where I had a strech of two car wrecks a day for three days and then the last day another two wrecks where I almost had to drag the person out of the car. I even changed my route for a few days to avoid that part of the highway. stats say that it shouldn't be likely as a statistical event. The fire department guy was pretty serius until the kid was taken out of the car and then he was kind of glib about how messed up the car was behind him. I was trying to take an undertaker like attitude. You better be serius about how bad you screwed up because all of us are looking for an opening to blaim everything that is wrong with the world on people who drive like you.


.....................................

I have nothing to say realy the cops want to know where everyone is and the rest is about the people involved. It's a little like battle fatigue (spelling?) the harrasment at work and then trying to remember what the guy is wearing. $300 is a bad month maybe $400 last month was around $850 in extra cash flow. there is a merger that helped to mess it all up though. good timing I got my $100 from 200 shares of xm befour it dived below $30 again. almost all may options and another 2 xm july options. $170 cash flow for the month. All of a sudden I have a month with almost no dividends or interest like I need to retire by june or something. I am hearing the pre-ordained game again. I hate that crap, there may be a point in time where the money is gone (not mine, the people that are giving it away) There is no point in time where I get involved with the priesthood. The gist of it is what and I may be wrong. you are not getting what you want you are getting what you need. I may have the game wrong. speaking of games someone came up with pass the trash real life (or what passes for it) so I keep hearing b.s near my apartment and derogitory terms about myself. (the later not part of the game). car, cards it's all the same game they take the trash can off the truck and sweep the car parts into it. If the insurance adjuster says it is bull (cuss word) ....... you max all your cards they aren't paying for it. maybe a variation if any of those accidents come up as wierd likely whatever happened is all that will happen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?