.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 08, 2005

 

ford focus means you should focus on the road

I don't need sources, there are rumors. There is a hispanic with a thick accent that was speaking to me outside his window. (near the hiway). I think he was saying you want a woman like this you should get a car. He could have been saying anything realy the accent was thick. They have camara's now, I stick around because I have to. things of notice he hit the back of someone who says he works for the fire department and just happen to be passed by someone who says she was a nurse (like there are other jobs in corpus). the families of both arrived at around the same time. almost exactly. If he is lucky he had the military credit union car offer that I got. enter key doesn't work ................................................................................ xm has been flying around up and down, calpine looks better a few more cents and it is a neutral transaction that expires in 07, napster is close to the money could mean $120 for 200 shares. the telephone wires look to exposed I realy dislike that. I almost want to do my trades now instead of waiting it creates a problem for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?