.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

Here is some more muslem groups

they pretty much believe the white man will be destroyed and they will lead.

the Five PercentSupreme Alphabetsupreme mathematics
1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher


allah's nation of gods and earths
NOI branches, including the Lost Found Nation of Islam, the Five Percent Nation of Islam, and the Ansaaru Allah Communitythe Lost Found Nation of Islam United Nation of Islam.

I found the united nation of islam based in kansas city had a website and I found the 5%'ters math kind of intresting. Seem to have people involved in rap music.
I supose using the five percenter math you get for buzz. 1.2 knowledge...wisdom
and for 1.8 knoledge.....(build)/destroy. I think they have a website but I couldn't find it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?