.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

pat haines... nme marketing

I was tricked by pat haines thought the envolope was hand written for a minute. checked into it on the internet they deal with the same things apac does but hopefully doesn't have issues where it is o.k. to harras someone who looks like they have a terrorist attack. I was watching cnn looks what my be theory as to where the amthrax came from. white supremist nazi like groups. the special is at 7 next week I still have a theory about cuba, who has the ability to go there and how they can go there i.e. bahama's (spelling probily). I have to mention clearwater and state that you go to vst instruments on the side of the blog and take a look and use the terrorist bass in a vst setup. I have a theory about what the jeskola buzz people are up to. Just like people wanted a program that was different from oil for food so people have started there own programs (I think it is a comedic spy group). Dave he don't know how to program exc. exc. there is a buzz church, I haven't read what is up there it is hard to tell until after the news comes out on stuff sometimes where people are coming from. There are people who just want to write music and realy know much of anything anyway like me. alot of pain in my hand, I am hoping they are not trying to hurt me on purpose. From time to time a black man with no hair on his legs starts to harrass me. thinks get pretty hellish sometimes where are the feds.. I haven't recieved a reply from the lawer yet. Hello florida fl make some sales

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?