.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

tale of two vans....

This maybe someones theory, I blaim clinton for one of the vans I see (or used to see) near the base. You know who they are they are securities threats, It is now someone claiming to be a cop who doesn't want to write reports. There is no reason for me to hear the wisper. It is silly it was started in forbes I believe that gm was attractive as far as bonds. yesterday the yield was near 9.5% (not counting whatever the cap gains are). A bunch of abuse when I bought the odd lot. Someone saying your nickle on the yahoo board, You also saw a report in cnn but that was a few days after. As long as they are no nickle mc's, I hear wispers sometimes but don't always know the story.
supply side vs demand side.. I have alot of xm so I just invest whatever excess comes out of it for income. turns out that if I don't come up with an extra $800-$900 or something unreasonable (my return is probily unreasanable as it is) that I can't retire.
The cop says I don't want to talk to him I don't know if he was talking about me. I am standing there with the company report to the stage-coach people (wells fargo). The accident may be hard to see from the camara at the light, I am not sure how many different camara's are out there. You figure if it is to get me into court that slander would be the other way and I don't realy need a big hassle. The accident is unfortunate and everything. demand side on the gasoline along with supply side other sources (not wells though maybe). The danger is that something like brazil happens, currency crash, I hear alot of take every cent you have and go to forien markets because we are doomed. I see that as a problem.. two vans.. maybe it is like minded people I messed the enviremental thing up because I didn't know what the green party was. Investment groups are probily best started and then advertised... maybe with other investment groups instead of political groups..

Comments:
Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ugilabag.freewebsitehosting.com/utybevir.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich
 
Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ejyfurad.freecities.com/ewybysi.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money
 
Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?