.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

telephone box is gone

I can't seem to log into stormpages I think it is the settings or something.
The metal box around all the telephone lines is gone. I have been freaking out a little about the slide of stuff xm bounced back a little bit. I am tired realy of all the games. I seem to have a good search engine posistion again for organised crime. My adress is public to people who may have access to terrorist groups, the second part of it is all the abuse I get and everything it would seem to me that basic comptency of law enforcement should be questioned.. my spelling should also..

Comments:
Very good article post. Keep writing. Places you need to visit in 2019. ... Upgrade your travel photos with these lightweight cameras that pack a punch ... The world's best places to travel with Things to do
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?