.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

10 sirens and the ducky sidewalk...

someone is roleplaying our billing system.... ducky sidewalk I still think that is a mosque in the dallas subburbs.. on ducky parkway or something like that.. It is not realy vandelism it was written under the overpass in the dirt like stuff (concrette dust maybe, realy washes out quickly to).. instead of ducky sidewalk it was ducky path or something.. place... roleplaying the streets... I want you to be long here she says.. I am mad at you, you are seeing someone on the side.. alot of cop cars above where it was written on kostorez and spid.. 3-4 ambulances at least one fire truck. the familuar sound of a shovel scouping up car parts or maybe it was something put down to soak up gasoline... I walk down to carrol lane and I think it is a white pickup calls me a sxual obsenity.
I can guess the rest of this one... someone will say it is unsafe to walk. someone I don't want to get into a car with will offer me a ride.. someone will try to be threatning and it will be a bunch of b.s. for 24 months.. cop car in the apartment complex... don't know, don't care.. no one asked me and I didn't see anything except maybe an overweight person (sorry and I myself am going towards 200).. some skinnier person it is parrelel to where someone was giving me some overheard hardship about comments..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?