.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

AZTEK DELISTED

I messed up my vacation I think I will just cancel it... they may not pay me anyway. If they just gave me a lump sum they would never see me again. It has to be charity real life doesn't work like that. It is notething but abuse for the most part crazy it's crazy crap. The only way out is a nice amount of cash, The harrasment is so that I have cash for whoever is selling drugs. I deposited money for on monday or sunday realy get the abuse monday. If I am not in the strip club then there is no reason for me to cary cash.. I feel sqeezed financialy anyway, someone has decided that it is to be endless abuse about auto's. I caome into may with no way to retire at the end of the month.
AZTECK... These poeple have decided that they are not going to pay me in dollars anymore. tza to be delisted. then everything gets moved to the mexican stock exchange. I am not sure what I am supposed to do with the options. I didn't see any easy way to trade mexican stocks. International means europe and asia. If someone else had an aztek adr instead of the "aproved" one I could just exchange them I am not even sure what my brokerage will do with peso's.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?