.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 02, 2005

 

blaine jackson

I am getting investment advice from "blaine jackson"... couldn't
find the web site in google. that was mixed into the message.. odd looking at the
very least. messages say they are from jamica. found an artist and also found the jackson trial with david blaine. I get figurative stuff sometimes. I get alot of "whisper rumors about jackson"... All those intresting noi not white noise but black noise.. (bad pun on nation of islam) screw that noi's.
It is an add from blaine jackson. Jumble down below (hard to see the jumble)..
The one I found had something that looked like a homemade rocket launcher (It's construction it just reminds me of a homemade rocket launcher) .. having trouble seeing the jumble blaine.. That doesn't realy mean much to me..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?