.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

duck tracker...

I may have it wrong it may be duck tracks.... I looked up duck tracker.. There is a duck delay au file.. (dll like vst). digi duck... and shooting as many ducks as possible as part of a flash game.. that would be on my watch list.. there are a couple of other quotes that cannot realy be tied to anything. one isn't a quote it is a (maybe planted) plastic wind up duck sitting on the sea-wall in the park... ducky-park.... voice says I hate you and then she says I love you... Because I was looking for everything in east st. louis. mosues were high on the list, I started to scout dallas and love-airport is nearby duck creek.... (duck something creek)... duck something park...... a mosque on duck something.. A major street named after the miller lite people. most of this is in garland except for the airport..
realy there is no way to win with the retirement thing the government (meaning you and me) is paying for it regardless of what happens to the airlines. nationalising the airline retirement system and adding it to the ticket price would be one of the fairest things probily.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?