.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

It's industrial espionage..

I had an organised effort to harrass me befour my birthday. Around the apartment he is being roleplayed as er-rob (instead of arab I supose). I am not realy sure why I would be important enough to make such a huge noise about... Looking for rumors on novatell. found one rumor about a computer manufacturer including them as standard equipment (this is off of google the truth often is fiction at first sometimes until someone says hey why not). It has to happen sooner or later that the laptops have wi-fi and other wireless internet as included features like 56k modems are or was it has been awhile since I bought a computer.




didn't see any $15 options looking at december. looking at september I grab $90. October looks like the month were everything comes together in a big way.. (december looks pretty good).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?