.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

some idiot may be condo flipping or its a high priced month

some idiot may be trying to condo-flip.... $45,000 is way to much in a market that is going to colapse. They may be trying to use harrasment to sell the condo's on north beach. I have seen it befour where all the advertisers leave and one lists condo from the complex at a higher price. they are saying they are worth more than padre island, even though they are near the refineries. the adds could come back with lower prices. I am getting a bunch of abuse about buying a condo. I was figuring that someone has a desire to get hurt and that is why I am hearing stuff about the condo. I may have said the work cocain once to often or cocaine (if you look in the search engines).

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Thank you so much for this wonderful Post and all the best for your future. I hope to see more post from you. Using Deskgram you can upload photos to instagram from PC/MAC, like and comment on post, follow unfollow profile, check news feed and many more.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?