.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

idiots and cocaine...

He wants to make extortion threats so that I have money (to by cocain) with me because of a car... $70,000 and I can't buy a car unless he harrass me about $100 to $150 deposit in a brokerage account.. apac fell bellow $1, It's an area of concern.. $6800 in cash value that I can get right now today but that is the cover story, unless he is abusive to me and put me in a place to buy cocain he can't harrass me about walking. just can't be done.. One guy claims he is in the military, If these are the types of morons we are recruiting now we are completly doomed. without a car I am not taking drugs up when I am visiting around larado.. that realy doesn't indicate a drug war it indicates a crime family.. we would hope that apac doesn't have finacial problems but lets face it it is a tuff industry and other employers like the military are also going to have a huge effect on jobs like construction, retail and food. This is nothing compared to the amount of drugs the people around my apartment will be trying to move later on. I am not buying a car and that is just the way it is, no excuses screw anyone who has a problem with. I am not kiding about the tax base these people destroy jobs raise costs to buisness with harrasment...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?