.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

The other drugs that harrasment sells..

If someone hears alot of crap and it interfers with thier sleep sometimes they get persriptions for sleeping pills.. My neibor downstairs or maybe it was someone else had suggested it. For more money on the black market you have depression. There is some woman who used to ride the bus that had two realy bad knees. Looked worse than some of the beggers in mexico. I think she had pain killers because the guy she was with always looked stoned.. They are raising money to bomb iran or something that is why I keep hearing about these people being in the military. I haven't heard the brian sounding guy in awhile. The person down stairs is still nice to me even though I am jackass about hearing audio harrasment coming from downstairs or something. maybe he would like to buy some perscription drugs to go with his miller light..
looks like novatel september with one option.... alot more pressure and the job is alot harder to do.. I always hear someone inside someone harrasing me... not until I get outside do I realy get piece and usualy it is only if I avoid paying the county 50 cents and just go ahead and walk... sometimes I get peace on the bus.. xm got legs from somewhere. I may buy and sell later this month when the augest options come out if I can Get $200 and the price is over $35.. otherwise I might as well wait for it to expire..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?