.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 06, 2005

 

postal stuff

I could theoritcly retire in three months maybe sooner I would rather not though... We seem to have a postal person who has been roleplayed as (don) like (mafia don)... fake postmarks and items that get delayed if they get delevered at all. nothing from juniper bank.. What happened on my birthday.. A young lady came over to the house and several different versions of that young lady came about. Until there was one that was very manipulative (they mention jackson as being that way along with other people that are harmfull to children) and odd and I finaly had to go to the state not with what I was suspitious about but with what I believe they could do something about. the two terrorist attacks and the online brokerage account make it look odder. I think the cover story is to blaim a pro-life group. I had something adressed to dd (daylight donuts I belive or something simular on 05/26). The source is against the natural gas trade or dependence, yahoo looked odd to me at least the finance search there was another company listed as biomass that used unwanted anamal waste. corpus christi doesn't realy benifit from the gas terminals and there will be no generators in the city.

..............................................................................

I do get harrased about the website. nothing does anything even if I get fired, blacklisted, harrased from the neiboring apartments (we are loosers without handguns so all we do is run our mouths). The webpage remains. I went to the state child protective services and any problem with me, my webpage exc. is a matter to talk to the police department about and not me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?