.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 04, 2005

 

threats about below prime loan and other extortion

I recieved an audio threat about taking a below prime rate loan. I invested alot of it in FpS.. ford convertable yielding 7.5..8.0% + 20%+ capital gaines diveded by the call date. It is the same old threats, they plan on commiting wirefraud and riping off credit cards.. I was hoping to bring up the cash value up to $10,000 by the end of the month. also getting threats about getting fired seems to contridict the idea that I shouldn't invest. spi is a new one on my watch list, alot of wind turbines, quarterly div's income in pounds and $.. found xtf as inviremental etf but it seems like some sort of world wide clean energy etf would make sence.. many of them are not listed in the us but are public companies that invest here... I haven't heard any threats about when there is supposed to be a wirefraud crime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?