.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

rat, rat, rat my gal (lium) arsinide...

come here rat
my gal (ium) arsinide
(I would get a call and then see a rat)
back in the old days they sold drugs and now they sell solar water heaters from china
...............................
this is another solar stock... I don't know if there is a newer and hipper list somewhere
(buyer beware)... my picks are otter tail (ottr) , ida, scottish power (spi), UU the rest of
it I don't understand.. I was looking at entergys and the perfereds lousiana and other states
look like they are trading above the $25 call vallue and not below... uu that is all in pounds..
I don't know about tommorow and I am not sure I can guess... buitiful woman gives me a
ride home....
....................
Forget outsource.... lawn mowing utility... you have something of value revenue from the city and a crop.. instead of the lawnmoving bag you have a convery belt... like from a combine... what else ethonal.... I am not sure about synthetic oil.... pressed woodllike sheets possibly they have something like that on tv... all you need is a tank and yeast.. they can even be spread out... support from the city government maybe some lower speed 100 kw turbines...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?