.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

alot of hassle

I could still get rid of the h.e.b. headquarters for them... International school of buisness I am against world trade.. The algea farms on the dry southern coast of texas... The bio-deasel... Have alot of walgreens credit.. got the toothpaste for -.75 and the free bandaids plus some coffee filters.. If I don't use the coupons h.e.b. losses buisness also.. They don't sell beer at the walgreens at least the one on webber.. I didn't mess around with all the free stuff even though I get the extra 10% on the free stuff just what was worth while that I would need at some point the rest I may need for food.. I don't except extortion, one thing of note about budwiser, I was getting harrased for recycling all that plastic as it turns out the trucks run on petrol products and the pallets are plastic..


I heard "I am going to steal his groceries" and they were gone cash register guy didn't like the rf past but the coupon was right underneth them so I decided to replace them with what was on the coupon as pasta... Just a high school kid.. then I got my 75 cents back

Comments:
It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.
 
من يرغب في الاستثمار في الأسهم يبحث عن ماهي الاسهم الحلال التي يمكنه الاستثمار فيها بما يتوافق مع الشريعة الاسلامية
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?