.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 06, 2006

 

dexters going bankrupt he says

It is hard to listen to these people without alot of caffene.. I think they do it to other people and sell cocain. I seem to hear about thomas living with him alot and some crazy stuff about me buying patty's house. Sexual harrasment by some male.. what is that stuff. Control of comunication or whatever o.k. it is not real anymore.. then I hear this job is b.s. and then I start thinking thomas smelled like he worked for the meat packer. I can't tell what he is selling, I think it is one of those trucks from larado coming to the packing plant with cocain befour I even work there. You start with acceptence of the cocain marketing program. I also hear alot it is about drugs.. asian gal in martial arts costume sorta slaps a chick on the bus.. playingly, gets off the bus after georges... some kid with his pez dispencer.. more entertaining than I realised I do not believe they are her kids..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?