.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 06, 2006

 

extend and revised

I supose for trafficing the drugs go up you a... that would explain the sexual harrasment and the other thomas. I am against world trade I think and trafic.. here is a new buzz machine that is supposed to be good



NEWS
2006-02-01 Tethys 1.1 - Go Joa Go by XionD [6 Comments]
Joachim has made some changes to the original Tethys one of which is an optional analog output simulation. Cheers Joachim =) Note: This is not backward compatible.

you have to go to buzz mahines to get it the tip for the day is to pick a machine and turn it to dry (the effects dry I mean see following late for me to be up). Connect it to a reverb and a delay I believe routed seprately.. Supposed to get some wacky leads. Someday when I get a mouse I will be back to making noise again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?