.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

f'ing the airforce

she don't want robert to drink and I just wont say more inside or outside of work. She wanted to me to go to california with her I don't know if she f'd everything or not... broght back pictures and one homo who was in the way?.... roleplaying potential... What do I think she should live on air she wanted me to f the airforce.... Alot of pain I sent my back out at work the real pain doesn't begin until I start walking.... Here's a clasic gal.. wendy's probily underage or anerixic, early maybe work program.. glasses with scotch tape holding them together I ordered a taco she ran up $10.00 for taco salid I said oh I was planing on ordering at taco bell she said that happens all the time.. there is a head shop on everheart so it could possibly... A bunch of faded cloth's in a falles paralisys bag... My fti check is f'd up.. he showed me 32 hrs and the check says 36 hrs and I know it is still f'd up. I hear this at heb If he wanted to kill me he would kill me. (Instead of harrasing me like a psyc op befour I go over a tall bridge).. I think they call that trying to arange someones death..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?