.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

misc mexican women.. I voted for just one..

maybe I am a month early for the job fair.. I was reading one of the throw away papers. 1.8 acres and 3.5 acres starting at $88 a month.. 3.5 acres and you can rent out to other people fairly cheaply. The church with the electonic music.. mexitronic or something culture wise.. The conpiracy news.. maybe a strech in culture. It is out in the country where people who do not know how to drive are able to go quicker.. Towards banquette. city services.. suposibly 15 min to anaville... Some hispanic chicks looking a little like the women behind first assembly of god.. I don't know if a different one goes down the robstown bus and to the county house every day. this one seemed unhappy with me or just in general... mobile home prices are a con you see one for less than 10g and they try to price you back up to over 20g.. At least the market is doing well... the job search seems to be running out of leads fairly quickly... Anhieser bush was listed on cnbc as a company that is challenged right now whoever was talking was saying it is good to be the king and they are expanding into forien markets. kain meat processors has an app process online.. I voted for just one chick last election but I think they like to make fun of me on the bus route....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?