.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

nypd unlikely

Talking about peoples drinking problems.... STEEL and then I am not sure what else is on the beer can. She says she is bad luck... They refer to that as the cooler or a cooler in some circles some people even pay people to be bad luck. I think I saw it on the internet somewere if you don't promote yourself you are going to wind up with nothing or something like that... I hear someone saying it is the new york police department or an investigation. Same sort of stuff I hear every election except new york has never been mentioned.... I have heard it a couple of times overheard.. The register fly people have not extended my domain for another year yet.. Oh ya we saw it months ago the chinese are going to be exporting instead of inporting steel...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?