.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 17, 2006

 

paramount

hearing chatter about did he or did he not wreck on purpose.. maybe it is suspitious but only if you believe that bringing me to court is an important part of it... There was this black dude smiling I think maybe someone could have knew something but it remains alleged or possible... that would make a wreck that looked much more wierd (with child in the car) even worse.. The paramount people say at least two weeks befour they would do any hiring. They have a realy good view of a parking garage out the window.. out standing. I was thinking the baseball stadium was someplace else.. xmsr tanked completly.. not completly realy.. costs are scareing people.. seems there is a place for islamic studies close to my apartment. ismaili jamatkhana and center in corpus christi texas even small world. I looked up ahac also looks like some sort of medical company maybe if I did the right one. There is some sort of survey company that everyone tells me is only spanish.. mildred brown or something that I have never found yet...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?