.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

The black people stuff again

My neibors are talking about black people again. It is a sizable number but
not all of them you have to be sure. All of a suddon you loose
all that money that citgo (Irans friends in venezuala) didn't want to pay
you anyway.. Someone believes they can get rid of the gang bangers that way
maybe. That is a way to blaim a terrorist attack and keep you from having
a security clearence also. I walk where I damn well please. Could be film
for someone who is already in jail or something I don't realy have the gist of it. It could have been that guys sister on wednesday.. The tall black dude used to go through the neiborhood like he wanted to get into a fight with me or something.. Probily a good chance it isn't his sister.. It will degrade into a bunch of pervert stuff and exc. exc.. It is silly pictures are on the internet and then you have the impression that there is a desire to keep me 100 miles from a lie detector test.



Sizler at 2.9% I am trying to figure out why I should keep it.. I am happy it is at 2.9% lots of capital gains.. I can probily grab at least $20 a month by changing that...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?