.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Do you know you are dead (quote from whitenoise)

That's my apartment sorta and the people around me. Also got Tales of the Kamasutra (The perfumed garden) could of sworn I heard you are an embarasment to bush when I was listening to the movie.. More from white noise "Do you know you are dead" and then she says more to the spirits "what do you wan't". Sounds alot like the harrasment i am getting I may have even said that once. I heard You know "I don't realy like you" around my apartment tonight. I don't know if it is the channel 3 guy or not. More choices can be hard on people, He was talking about espn. The one person is unhappy I watch stuff other than 3 and then the other person says that is just buisness and he doesn't want to hear it. Chronicles of riddick is fantastic but I will resell it along with a couple of other ones I bought used. The thing to note is how I think they tried to make the movie more game like. You also see credits for trackers, I am unsure if they wrote the music or not. Soundtrack from Tales of the Kamasutra is fantastic it is almost a shame they talk..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?