.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

jeez I don't have any idea whats going on...

I don't realy have any idea of what is going on. It seems to depend on alot of abuse to try to get me out of the apartment one of them says. I depend on the radio so I can continue with my taxes.. I have only a month and a half and I cannot afford to have someone else do them.. It does seem to get quiet around 3:30 or so. I had went outside to get the mail.. I am thinking I should get the large box of eggs. I buy two cartons anyway and the teamsters will like me better because they can drive the box somewhere... I am not hanging out at the labor ready, I should get paid and not just hang out hopeing to get paid and not do my taxes... I also have someone who has enough of a problem to hurt me and that is also a huge factor.. haven't done all the apps I could, was a little disspointed that I had to have a big harrasment deal with someone claiming to be from walmart. was educational however... nite looks about played out..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?