.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

job fair.....

she looks like angel. she is unhappy looking driving a firebird.. She should change what she is doing in life it can't be worth being missrable all the time. I gave the city the link to the terrorist attack along with my work record. Now they can look without having to get a warrent or anything it is just there. The overheard dork stuff.. I talked to the military people 6 or 7 years ago, I think I may have someone afraid of me taking a lie dectector test. It is a fantasy though to think the military is the only branch of government or even the only branch of the feds that have the tests... Some guy with grey hairs getting comments about talking or not talking to the military.. I am not sure if they are trying to plant evidence of a goverment coverup with the tests.. I am not even sure if the people harrasing me are military people. I suspect they may be catholics (In some cases homo's ) of citgo (irans friends in venzuala) persuasion.. I got a call from some chick who says she works at conns for an interview tommorow..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?