.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

least not forget columbia

I tend to forget columbia.. Ways to avoid polygraph tests promote fruitloopness, Try to sell cocaine. I get the abuse and someone says it is about drugs then I get a bunch of abuse and it is supposed to be a pro-life group. I am not trying to be anti- anything just trying to tie them all into a group.. There was someone at the bus stop talking about credit cards. He says those credit card roleups are a ripoff.. They are for people who credit turned north he is talking about bankrupcy and he clearly does not know what he is talking about.. Told him my credit was screwed to get a card I put a grand down as collateral.. He said something about 3 years.. It is not three years it is seven..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?