.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

looks like market is even and meth labs..

My market anyway..... THe opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect walmart (wrong don't necessarly reflect wallmarts) yahoo up $1 udr Keeps going up... might have something to do with the option being a hedge against lower reit prices.. jdsu uniphase keeps going up... The dirty jobs.. I see all the stuff on imigration also and if she doesn't put out ha ha ha ha... beds $100 gasoline prices are bad for walmart and blowing around grass clipping is good for meth labs. someone said something (the meth part not the comparison) yesterday about some of the harrasment I am getting.. I am buying shares of shell and we are going to stop blowing around agriculutural (spelling) waste

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?