.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

main focus of the abuse...

The abuse seems centered around my complaints to the police department about the abuse. The answer to this of course is more abuse... I don't understand that as a defence. Well he will do whatever he damn well pleases.. that I understand, It is understood that after an event like a wreck or whatever it could be a cop or someone else calling also. There does seem to be a desire to isolate me by the abuser as a way to get more power. Not that all the people I deal with are saints or not in thier own right.. From a criminal standpoint he is not alowed to say anything to me about anything. Everything he says is a crime, but only if it is enforced.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?