.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

sneaking A I love hamas sticker on his car

We are going to have to get him an I love hamas bumper sticker. Basicily I am to leave and not testify or talk about how a group of people decided to use abuse to recuit people to raise funds for hamas. Because he said so, I believe I have been tampered with and that men shouldn't f other men in a loud manner in my apartment. For anyone who just happens across this post I am being harrased by someone who personaly benifited from a terrorist attact just hit the terrorist thing on the side. Bought 100 shares of rmh. It is hard to get odd lots to trade for some of these stocks. realy it is a bond fund I will get $15 on the 20th and then it pays on the 18th every month.. I may have to go into lower paying reits to deverisfy out with smaller lots. I did it partialy margin.. $1,800 is more cash than I was planning to use.. I should probily focus on a may paying reit if there is anything left after that.. 20 + 10 + 15 + 9 + quarterly... alot of my bills aren't interest they are capital.. realy when I do my bills it is interest and then capital.. unfortunaly I do not have cash to pay someone to do my taxes, It is becoming a problem to try to fill out my taxes and listen to men talking about f'ing other men.. I heard one f'ing dexrow when I said the terrorist attack wasn't going to go away just because he is an abusive person and then website spelled out www.dexrow.com ....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?