.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 31, 2006

 

stalking

THe expire date on the canned food made it look recent.. Rust and the cans are warm.... walking home a couple of rotten apples... THen I voted the poxies for my shares while listening to some jackass talk about me not taking the food.... Then there is a comment about a car after acting like a stalker he says something about me driving or not driving.... I didn't get a call from walmart I am guessing that means someone else got the job... happens they may have other jobs. I did not see any chick named diana though. I gave them the benifit of the dout and bought some groceries. I bought a three pack of floresent the month befour.. It's a budget..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?