.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 31, 2006

 

this could be fraud 60% government bond

http://www.dailywealth.com/signups/SDW-Bond.asp?scode=XVVDW003&gclid=CJnTq6bJioQCFR92FQodMTPDuw




About five years ago, I found a unique type of government-issued bond that has a track record of paying incredible returns: 60% or more, in two years or less.

I first recommended the "60% Government Bond" in December of 2001, after meeting in person with the government officials who issue it. Eighteen months later it had returned a safe 60%. This has been one of the great discoveries of my career, and I love sharing it with my readers.

The good news is that the exact same government agency has recently issued another "60% Bond." I recommend you buy it now. You may want to hold it for a long time. The returns should be extraordinary. I also recommend you keep the details on this investment quiet–there simply aren't enough of these bonds available for every American investor to take advantage of the situation. In fact, the only other people I've ever seen write about this opportunity are the folks at Forbes magazine, who wrote about it in their July 2005 issue.

As soon as you sign up to begin receiving DailyWealth, I'll send you my full report on "The 60% Government Bond" It explains everything you need to know, and will arrive in your e-mail box in about 10 minutes.




this looks like fraud. 2001 was also the year the government paid off it debts bond wise..

Comments:
www.palhits.com Get sponsored sign ups and generate hits to your chosen website with this internet marketing site.
 
I'm looking for an email address for Steve Sjuggerud. I am interested in whether he is related to Harold Sjuggerud killed in WWII. Harold was buried in Marigny, France until the end of the war.

http://www.wwiimemorial.com/registry/cemetery/search/pframe.asp?HonoreeID=719299&popcount=2&tcount=2
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?