.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

tons of steel run over a matress on the rail line

You can't well sleep on a railroad bed. I think it is the texas-mexican rail line, I believe the burlington notheren has thier own police department or something to that effect but I did not see any mention of anything other than an emergency contact for the tex-mex. The blanket was on the rail when the train rolled over it. the matress looked like it was in the middle of the track and there was a coat beside it. This was close to agnes street. I didn't see any sort of fiberglass place at all. Looks like a huge chunk of railing dissapeared on lepard street and I saw another mattress. I also noticed a two way radio place and the well real estate people. I just remembering hearing someone say she wants her boyfriend to do well.. Someone else say she is dis-lexic (lexington mobile homepark ha). She wants her boyfriend to do well so she can buy a house (at best buy for some reason maybe it's way out of context). I kicked the matress out of the railway... very light weight. I also noticed a city cop close to the second matress where the bridge railing was out.. barely noticed the brige railing was gone until I was right on top of it. arthritis medicene bottle was in the ditch. A good size hole were soneone is going to break thier leg at some point was also down lepard... I don't get a job where I went but she passes my name on.. pent up demand for vacum cleaners and such... she would always be my favorite then..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?