.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 22, 2006

 
4 am in the morning across the sidewalk... she just happens to not be there and then knocking loud enough to wake people up in 16 units in the same building and maybe some on this side also... A cell phone and then unploaded onto the internet.. It costs some bucks at least $400 a year or there abouts.. I heard someone say you can loose money just as quickly as you can make it.... speaking of losing money


Not only is he part of the reason I hear radio or voice in my apartment he is causing air pollution.. role playing him I would have to short radio shack.. radio shack is in trouble.. I think there may be some shorts after them... delphi makes radio's that are not being carried and they are making money off of cell phones or not making money off of cell phones..


Illeagal alien girlfriend... where is this affectionate chick... I am not sure what that is about...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?