.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

The abuse may be about short trading the caller times

I am getting more abuse from around my apartment.. I am not taking food from the people who need it.. I can't tell what the abuse is about. One thing I did notice was the question I was asked at wallgreens matched the question at the caller times but did not match what was on the walmart app. If I try to get a job that is not at the caller times I get abuse. When I get closer to the caller times I get the possibility of a refrence. Sabatoge the employees through abuse to short trade the company is the general gist of the vibe I am getting. They had alot of mec problems a couple of years ago.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?