.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Alvarez lost to Rodriguez

I hear some stuff about me being a factor. I suspect it was mostly the debate. Normaly I would vote republican for law enforcement posts.. I noticed the thing about the fedral detention center where one side of the debate says they abuse prisoners and the other side of the debate says they provide jobs... Hey mr rodriguez I have these people the feds can detain if the city wants to continue to look the other way. It should be considered a deturent instead of a debate at least one would hope. I would tend to dout anyone would aproach me in a way that would convince me I should back him though in the race.


Mr Alverez since he volenteered (speeling ya I know) should be given all the job ideas so he can run for city council. I am not sure I should back that as an idea.. The power of a known name as opposed to backing someone else. People should remember that without food imigration isn't practible and that we would naturaly be the hub for alot of wood ethonal (and maybe trash to ethonal) because we have the water (na na na na na).. I think there are some threats about firing someone around the apartment complex.. couldn't be me..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?