.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

Brian Doyle ( more background notes )

he was a 26-year reporter for Time Magazine before landing his current (soon to be former) job.

http://www.hendersondispatch.com/articles/2006/04/08/news/opinion/opin01.txt



So what do we know about is Brian Doyle? He's a former long-time Time magazine Washington bureau employee, a civil servant, and a registered Democrat. ***




They are mentioning him being in the washington buro... The other refrence is inacurate about being involved in
advertising...


I don't know as of this time the reason why the under cover officer choose to say she had cancer.. There is a big
cancer refrence in jeskola buzz.. May be a way to compare him to micheal jackson. Could be fishing, could be nothing...



My phone rings and The answering machine always For more about 911 short trading and what is going on around the apartment I can be reached at www.dexrow.com (I spell it out since in isn't alway obvious)


Around 10 oclock I tend to get a bunch of abuse today he says I bet he doesn't know why I am harrassing him. I tend to think it has something to do with getting raw materials for meth. At times though I have been getting the cocaine hard sell and then approached. I think there may be some fear of a lie detector test and that there is a desire to make sure I don't take one..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?